SFTPBlackbox .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile 2005.
With help of SFTPBlackbox your .NET application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
SFTPBlackbox .NET (version 10.0) has a file size of 58.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 104 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.